Tuesday 20 January 2009

What if ?

Last night, lepas makan2 and lepak2 (Anna's bday party), we had a serious discussion... I think it's normal for medical students to talk about this kind of issue everytime berjumpa...

What if we didn't make it tru Med School ?? Plus, this year, 2nd years tak leh repeat year.. It's either u pass or fail.. No 2nd chance.. (Resits ade la)... So, here are the answers that we got last night :

Jen : I'll be a baker.. (the whole room gelak)
Kath : Salon..
Shobi : Terdiam (She's one of the best student in the year la.. So, she'll be fine)
Katie : Bar tender (apakah ??)

Dah tak ingat sangat ape org kata....

Then.. my turn :

H : Owh.. I have to go back to Malaysia and pay MARA !! (Setakat ni RM 300,000)
Anna : Are u serious ?? (membeliakkan mata yang besar)
H : Yeah...
Anna : What a pressure !!
Sanam : But, it must some kind of motivation for u guys to work harder....
H : Sort of...
Lizzie : But, do u have to work in Malaysia after u qualified ??
H : Terdiam... Haven't thought about that.. heh.. (Jawapanku, biarlah rahsia.. Lambat lagi..)

Well, I'm sure kita penah tepk benda2 macam tu.. Made me realise how badly I want to be a doctor.. Not because of MARA only.. Tapi sebab I want it !! I want to do it for myself and my family.. For people that I love the most.. For Islam and for Malaysia....

Ade a few things that keep me motivated..

1) Family - Kalo tengok gambar family or blog Adlina & Ariff... Rasa nak belaja rajin2, bagi pass exams and leh balik Msia summer ni.. Plus... Ade 2 org yang dah sign my SPC nye agreement... Don't want them to be in trouble...

2) Hospital - Kalo gi hospital either for lectures or placements, salu rasa motivated.. Kalo Katie seronok pegi sebab leh usha junior doctors, I like going to hospital sebab bagi feeling I want to a doctor tu dtg balik.. hehe....

3) Tgk benda2 berkaitan dengan Medic.. Macam Hospital 24/7 (On BBC), Holby City (ni pasal ade Tom Chambers), Private Practice, ER, Grey's Anatomy.. Well, mmg cerita2 tu kdg2 tak logik.. But it always keep me motivated.. and sometimes leh relate dgn ape yang dah blaja.. Like some terms.. Salu rasa seronok kalo faham ape diaorg ckp dlm cerita tu..hehe...

Banyak org ade 'brain'.. Sgt2 pandai.. But they said they can't do medicine because they are not hardworking enough.. Don't have the courage la.. But I dont have both... Tak de la genius mcm org lain.. But I think I have the determination more than the 'brain' itself.. I can't deny the fact that ade je days yang menyebabkan rasa nak give up.. But, I have gone this far.. No turning back.. Allah has chosen me to be in this path.. I believe this is the BEST for me.. Beribu orang beratur nak amik Medic, but I got a place.. Here, in Cardiff.. So, wash your tears Niyah and put a smile on your face... Thanx Katie, Sanam and Lizzie for all your support and advices.!!! I can't ask for more right ??

BERSYUKURLAH !!


Have to go now.. Need to do some laundry.. Petang ni ada practical kul 1-3.. Jen and Megan awal2 pagi dah kuar coz diaorg ada tutorial.. Tinggal la sorang2 kat rumah... Tengok ONE TREE HILL.. ngeh2...

Have a nice day people...

6 comments:

SndR said...

Saya selalu fikir org yg tabah belajar nak jadi doktor ni sangat mulia. Ganbatte Yah! You can do it!

MahFuzaH said...

Aku rasa yah adalah seorang yang sgt tabah menghadapi semua dugaan di Cardiff ni..

And you still can stand on ur own feet. Bergantung dan yakin hanya pada Allah. He gave u all those courages.

Allah loves you sweetie~~ I will always support you!!

muahhxx

Hafizah said...

i think she is tabah too, fuzah.

hahahaha.....

cepat siapkan essay! nanti aku nak pi menyibuk ni.

Dr. Husniyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Husniyah said...

Olololo... Suweeet ~

Shahrizan Adzham Ahmad said...

If I could turn back time, I want to be a doc too sob sob... Kenapalah Abg Shah tak ambil Bio dulu...huh ! Anyway Makcik...cepatlah balik... Ariff dah start batuk2...Adlina sakit porot...hahahah