Friday 9 January 2009

Presents....

Haha...

My birthday is in July !!! July people !! But all of sudden I got 4 presents in 2 days....

Thanx Milah and Jims...
From Lah, Jims, Shobi and Deluxsy

And then, my fren, Shobi and Deluxsy gave me something this morning.. They said they went shopping yesterday and found something nice for me.. Just for fun.... Because this month banyak org nye birthday, so they went to get lots of birthday presents and they said they just want me to have this particular present now !!! Guess what it is ??



Haha.. laugh out loud people !!! Yes, it is a Zac Efron 2009 calender.. What ?? I went to watch High School Musical 3 with them and they know how much I love musicals nye kind of movie... And somehow they have this idea that I like Zac Efron... Well, it's not that I don't like him but tak de la suka sangat2... Haha... But mcm made my day gak la... Now I have gambar2 Zac Efron untuk direnung di kala kebosanan... Hua.... And Katie (my other fren yang suka gila2 Zac Efron) kind of nak jugak Calender tu.. Well, it's mine hun !!! I'll get her a new one for her birthday ~ haha.

And not only that, they also got me a Beauty Set... Huh ?? Make up set... Tak cukup cantikah daku ?? Hadoi.. Trying to change me into perempuan sejati.. Zaman bile ntah nak guna... Ni sume gara2 Sale yang melampau2 yang menyebabkan semua orang beli semua benda... I think so la.. Thanx to the two girls anyway...

Happy !! and here comes the weekend... Time to do some shopping and gym visits... heee.... Till then, ta ~

No comments: