Thursday 1 January 2009

No more Strictly Come Dancing...

Yes.. my routine has changed.. Since the final of Strictly Come Dancing.. Well... I'm very proud to announce that Tom and Camilla won the competition... Last night, Jen and me watched the show together.. She downloaded the show for me since I missed it sebab g Spain... (so sweet la my housemate..bagi Krispy Kreme terus seronok)...We had dinner (SUBWAY) while watching it.. And the funny thing is Jen and I both cried time Tom and Camilla gave their speech... haha... Camilla has been waiting for 6 years and finally she got it... Jen said she has watched the clip 3 times before yet she still cried last night... Me ?? I did cry a bit but don't blame me.. It was my first time watching the video.. haha... Well, Jen said she and Megan will introduce me to a new routing.. Dancing on Ice... Tapi angah already did that when I was in London.. hehe...

And Angah... I just realised that I'm glad that we don't have freeview in the house.. Kalo ade, tak study la kitaorg.... Sume org kat rumah tau kot yang Niyah ni KAKI TV.. hehe...

K lah.. Got to go.. Need to do my laundry then pegi beli groceries.. There's noooo food in the house... btw, i'm back in Cardiff.. Terus rasa nak update blog coz tgk Adlina and Ariff nye blog dah update... Can't wait for summer !!! This is gonna sound a bit poyo.. but i miss angah already.. haha... I will have no shopping partner next winter.. waaa !!!

Ok... Bye...
May Allah bless us always ~
Salam WBT ~

No comments: