Friday 30 January 2009

Haematology ~


Well, I think my jodoh is with haematology.. haha....

When I was 16, I went to this program kat Pusat Perubatan UM... Prog ni under MARA.. Mentor Connections.. well, the purpose for this prog is nak bagi pendedahan tentang course yang student nak amik after SPM... and I spent the whole week dekat Haematology ward... I saw the nasty diseases pasal darah2 ni..

And, for my block 3 SSC, i got Thalasaemia and Sickle Cell... Last tuesday was the 1st day utk SSC ni.. Seriously, rasa nak muntah dah blaja pasal darah... Sebab most of the lecture skang pasal darah, then pegi SSC pun pasal darah.. huhu.. dah la time SSC tu the whole day seminar je.. Mengantuk tahap king la.. Nak tido tak bleh sebab dalam tu ade 6 org ja.. hahaha....

Hadoi.. Seriously... Blaja pasal clinical sgt2 best.. but when u have to listen to the same things for 10 times in a week is penat !!! haha....

Hopefully my SSC akan lg menarik minggu depan.. 5 weeks on thalasaemia and sickle cell... Next week hopefully ade lab based work.. coolio ~

Maybe it's a sign.. Maybe I should consider about being a haematologist... hahahaha..

Till then, ta ~

No comments: