Friday 30 January 2009

I wanna go to Belfast !!

Back in KMB, I got to know a lovely girl, Nana.. She was my blockmate, my wingmate.. and gossipmate...

She got an offer from Cardiff gak.. She wanted to come to Cardiff soooo badly... But, dia tersalah dalam UCAS.. Dia letak Cardiff as her insurance choice.. huhu...

On Wednesday night, when I was editing my essay, I got a text from her.. Then, she called me.. She said she's in Bristol now, and nak dtg Cardiff on Thursday... I was sooo excited tp check2 timetable ade lectures from 9-5... Full day... Again...

Dia dtg cardiff for a day je.. Day visit je.. So, I told her that I'll meet her up for dinner after my lectures.. And I told mia about it.. Mia ckp dia nak ikut.. Cool !! Yesterday's lectures was tiring.. The whole day lecture and most of them yang tak bg notes so, kena salin and tulis laju2.. And ade this one lecturer yang bagi lecturer smpai 1 hour and a half.. sebab tuka timetable so, dia nak abiskan 3 lectures dalam satu session.. After his session ade lecture lagi.. Lecturer ni pun cakap pasal darah.. Haduh..

Tepat kul 5, lecture abis, Mia and I pegi semayang maghrib kat study room.. Then, we rushed to town to meet nana and emma.. Tercapai jugak cte2 nak jumpa nana.. Then jalan2 sket, and makan dinner kat Mezza Luna.. Morroco and Lebanese Restaurant... Kenyang gle coz the portion sgt2 besar... hehe...

And had my wajib gossip session with nana.. I miss good old days sooo much... Can't wait to go to Belfast and see her again.... I'm sooo going to Belfast....

Enjoy the pics....
Me and emma

My dinner.. nyum2

Me and NANA.. :)

p/s : my essay dah siap !! Alhamdulillah.. Can enjoy the weekend with Angah.. hehe...

-niyah-

No comments: