Monday 12 January 2009

Baking time !!

Last night we had our weekly dinner.. This time around Janna and Sophia yang masak.... Best and sedap !!! Btw.. To start of, I might say something about this weekly dinner.. There are about 10 of us yang akan gilir2 masak everyweek.. Just for fun.. Makan, main Wii, main cards.. Salunya malam weekend la.. And ada jugak giliran untuk bawak puddings or dessert...

So, last night nye dinner was my turn to bring dessert.. So, I baked bread and butter pudding.. Yeay !! Sedap.. I'll post the picture later !! all the pics are in Shobi's camera... Belum sempat kemas dapur betul2, tonight I'm baking a victoria sponge cake for Jen's birthday.. Esok, 13th June birthday Jen (my housemate).. Esok malam akan ade birthday partu for Jen.. So, I'm baking a cake for her !! Hopefully cake itu akan jadi la... Will post gambar2 later...

Sapa yang suka makan akan suka masak !! So, that's me !! Macam mana la nak jadi Mak Cik Cantik.. jawab Adlina.. jawab !!

* I'm actually missing home sooo badly*

Esok kuar result ASP (Academic Skills Presentation).. Doakan kitaorg dapat keputusan cemerlang eh... Ameen....

Till then, BYE !!

Hwyl.. (Goodbye in Welsh)

Hugs and Kisses to Adlina and Ariff :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gambar please... hahaha

Shahrizan Adzham Ahmad said...

I think your theory doesn't work lah...Sapa yang suka makan akan suka masak... I think it doesn't apply to Awan. Oppsss !!!!

Dr. Husniyah said...

Well, for me the theory terbukti betul.. 80% betul kot.. ngeh2.. Awan tu exception sket.. hahaha...