Sunday 18 January 2009

Me ~

Yes.. I'm a talkative person.. But once I stopped talking to you, maknanya there's something wrong.. Either I'm upset or mad.. But don't worry.. Saya ni pemaaf orgnye.. But I'm tired of being tooo pemaaf... Kenapa setiap kali I have to be the person yang beralah..Why do I have to say 'sorry' 1st ?? huh ??

Ade sekali I put this dekat my YM nye status - My life is hard enough.. Stop making it harder !!

I'm soo tired.. Exhausted.. I think it's time for me to start saying NO !!!! NO to all your needs or demands.. I'm no longer the ****

The course is getting tougher.. I hardly understand anything during the neuroscience lectures... Setiap kali habis lecture mesti pening kepala... NEUROSCIENCE is killing me slowly.. Which means I have to put extra effort for this panel...

My ASP essay is not progressing... 2000 words weh !! Tesalah pilih topic kot.. huh...

All in all people.. Medicine is a very demanding course.. Esp kalo kat Cardiff Uni.. A survey has been done dekat Cardiff nye Med School and terbukti course kat sini lebih mencabar yang menyebabkan Cardiff jatuh tempat terakhir dalam vote tu sebab students kat sini tak happy.. Sampai Dr. Wilson masuk lecture and cakap dia kecewa ngan sape2 yang buat survey tu.. Tapi, untuk ranking Uni yang betul2, Cardiff kat atas la..

Sorry to sape2 yang baca entry ni.. If you can understand it, that's fine.. If not, just ignore this entry.. hehe...

p/s - I should be writting my essay.. Tp, dok tulis blog plak.. Hehe..

This post is just me melepaskan geram.. Just -me-.. Tak de kaitan ngan sape2 k ? But, pesanan penaja.. Sape makan cili, dia la terasa pedas...

p/s - Kurma dah siap !!

-niyah-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry, girl.. we are in the same boat..ive been thru what you are struggling to go thru now..i know deep down, nieyah boley!!

Dr. Husniyah said...

Thanx kak aween.. Penat la !! But, have to keep on working.. It's my dream ! Haha.. All the best to u too !