Wednesday 23 March 2011

Something to make u smile :)

It's rough.. I'm so tired !! No energy to go to lectures at all..

Went to julian hodge yesterday to sort out my laptop for swansea's internet.. Need to register and install something.. Unfortunately, it didn't work.. And they asked me to come back this morning to drop my laptop for the technician to have a look..

And I said I have lectures.. So, they asked me to come at 8.30 am.. Went in, and the lady said.. "We are usually open at 9 am.. But because u are a doctor I'm giving u an exception.. We are usually nice to doctors" :)

I'm not a doctor yet.. But it makes me feel more motivated now !! Lol

P/s : I'm still having sleepless nights and still tired.. Need to get better before I go to swansea !!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: