Monday 21 March 2011

Med students are the worst patients... haha

Well..

It's true... I hate going to doctors.. and now I have to do it finally... after delaying it for so long...

And last night Katie came.. Jen and Katie are having their paeds osce tomorrow so they used me as their patient to practise...

And the did neuro exam... lower limb... and guess what ?? They found out that I have lost of sensation in L5 (dermatome) and weakness on left leg especially the toes... And they started freaking out.. And decided to find the pulses on my legs because they said my leg feels cold... Pucat seh muka time tu.. tp, bajet cool....

And they did straight leg rise... Let's see what the GP said later.. But, I can just go to the GP and told him the findings of our examination.. Saves him some time right ?? lol

At the same time, we are all freaking out a bit.. Because I'm worried myself...

I slept for 5 hours again last night... Took cocodamol quite late.. sebab nak bg tahan smpai pg... kul 10 mlm baru amik lepas tgk dancing on ice skate off... Tdo kul 12... but then kul 5 dah terjaga sbb sakit... haish... mmg ngantuk sgt2 skang ni.. dah ah japg ade lecture...

Anyway, we discussed the possibility that my GP akan tanya pasal cervical smear.. haha.. the GP yg dpt utk appointment ni mmg terkenal dgn sikap pushy dia pasal smear... I'm 24 this year and dekat Wales diaorg start at 20... aritu dah dpt 2nd letter... Damn !!!!!! Ni yg malas nak g GP.. nak kena la explain lagi...

And last time Jen pegi, GP tu suro dia kuruskan badan.. And I said to Jen, I'm not surprised kalo GP tu suro I do the same thing before he can fix my back.. Damn again !!!!!!

So, kesimpulannya, tak suka la nak g GP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: