Tuesday 22 March 2011

6 weeks

Tora datang lg...

Nope.. Exam dtg lagi...

It hits me hard... That I will be starting my last block on Wednesday.. And then, after 5 weeks of NCOTE (Neuro and Care of the Elderly)... It's exam time again.... ARGH!!!

Will start with OSCE and then written papers... It's the time of the year when I feel like I don't want to do medicine anymore... Time of the year that makes me feel like a failure...

Thus, I have decided to give up facebook at the moment.. Just for a bit.. Because I think I spend too much time on fb sometimes.. And in order to limit it, I just need to not use it for a few days and then I won't realise it's presence anymore..

But knowing myself, I know I'll come back to fb when I'm bored... But I need to focus !!!!!!

Stress.. seminggu dah tak buat kerja sbb tak sehat...

Yes, GP gave me another lot of painkillers... I didn't tell him that I'm a medic, but he kind of found out from the way I told the history... ceh !!!!!! I took cocodamol 8/500 before this.. now he gave me 15/500... and naproxen to replace my ibuprofen.. and some PPI to help with stomach just because I'm talking painkillers...

He said, if it happens again, he'll refer me to physio because due to occupational reasons, he said I need to have a healthy back.... CEH !!!

p/s : Now everybody can be a GP.... bg je painkillers....

No comments: