Monday 15 February 2010

So not motivated !!

I am a kind of person who usually gets really excited and keen about clinical placement..

But not anymore... Especially not today... I dont know why.... This morning I couldnt find my watch... And then, got my timetable at UHW.. Since kena wat respiratory dulu, so I will be based in UHL (Lllandough) for 4 weeks before UHW(Cardiff) for 4 weeks of Cardiology...

And got my resp timetable.. as usual... diaorg suka wat ikut surname... So, i got the last team... AGAIN !! not fun ok !! Group lain 4 students.. my group.. tak de group.... 2 students.. and guess what.. i got the CF (cystic fibrosis) team... Haish.. Malas nak merengek byk pasal CF team.. basicaaly jen said u wont learn much sebab dia pun dpt CF team last week... And half of the time in the timetable I will be with the general medicine team.. APAKAH ??? Stress kot.. sah2 dah wat General MED kat Merthyr....

And uni tak bg transport utk ke Lllandough.. BECAUSE THEY ASSUME EVERYBIDY HAS A CAR... Kalo amik bus kena tukar kat town... So, sejam la jugak... And Lauren said since dia tak lalu my house utk g Llandough, so tak leh la tumpang dia.. Sebab dia kena detour nak amik... And rumah dia jauh la jugak kalo nak jln.. 40 mins...

So, dengan muka tak malu, gi la tanya org lain leh tumpang ke tak.. Basically hari mmg tebalkan muka la.. Tanya org sana sini.. Org yg tak kena sgt pun terpaksa la tanya sbb nak tumpang nye pasal.. And dlm kete, terus tpk.. Tak nak balik SUMMER la.. Nak simpan duit.. and then nak keje... and beli kete... sbb dah bosan kena merayu kat org... And tonight ade meeting oncology kat my tutor's house.. and had to beg somebody for a lift as well sbb tak de public transport g umah tutor tu... hish !!!!!!!!!

But then... I think deep inside i'm just beine emotional.. maybe hormones kot.. or maybe just the workload... or maybe mmg tgh stress... But jen said... "It's the Cardiff and Vale placement"... Because mmg sume org tak suka placement under cardiff and vale NHS trust....

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.. and more motivated... I dunno...

No comments: