Thursday 18 February 2010

Respiratory Medicine ~

Yes.. I'm currently doing my Resp Medicine in Llandough Hosp (UHL).... And it has the longest corridor in Europe.. Somebody told me that it's 460m... So, if I walk up and down the corridor sehari leh wat more than 1km ni... haha... Plus, in UHL, the carpark for students is down at the gravel... Very the far man !!! About 5-10 minutes walk to the Academic Building.. Since the hosp is soooo OLD, the academic building or the common room is in a different building.. So, extra 5 minutes walk to get to the hosp.... So, do your maths.. Agaknye banyak mane calories yg leh dibakar di UHL ?? haha... So, I dont have to jogging or gym anymore... haha... Plus weather is not helping either... everyday hujan... tak leh g jogging.. and kena berjalan dlm hujan g main hosp building....

And today, we got the snow !! AGAIN !!! Walked in the snow to the main hosp building... Then, went to CF unit... Sempat sesat dulu.. Met my consultant... (Lucky me.. Dpt consultant yg diidamkan).. But then, he asked me where my friends are... He thought there will be 3 students under CF team.. But this time around ade 2 je... And unlucky me, dpt partner yg tak nak dtg or kdg2 tu "ill".... Not the first time I have this problem.. Dah penat kot... Dulu time ROSS kat Bridgend pun kena partner mcm ni.. Salu kena soal ngan consultant... And kdg2 tu nak nangis.. Because I wanted to learn, but since partner tak dtg, consultant tak de mood nak ajar.... Kdg2 tu diaorg keen nak ajar... And ble sorang2 time placement, ble kena tanya soklan, tak de support system kalo tak tau.... As example today, my consultant just did a short teaching.... Maybe because sorang je kot students.. Sedih ok !!!! Did respiratory examination.. But he did say I'm quite good considering it's my first time..

And since snow agak lebat, I asked for a permission to leave early... I got a lift from Sanam in the morning.. but then she left at about 11.30 due to snow.. and she left be behind... And adrian said he's leaving as well... And time tu rasa desprate plak.. cause kalo sume org balik, mcm mane nak blk ptg kang... and fair enuf.. ade je CARDIFF BUS... So, bleeped my team... and they said I can go.. And they even said if i have prob to get home, tell them and they'll sort something out.. hahaha..

So, here I am.. Revising on cardiology and respiratory.. because i just have this feeling that I wanna do WELL all of sudden..Like really2 WELL... So, nak belajar la...

No comments: