Thursday 25 February 2010

Revision

Heyaaa.... I'm in the library at Llandough hospital... Doing revision...

Basically, we are supposed to be with our poisons team on Thursday afternoon... But the SHO said he's too busy because he has 3 first years with him... Which is t0tally fine.. We asked for patients with signs so that we can go and do examinations.... but he said none...

So, we decided to go to the library and do work.... And I checked my results.. The data interpretation exam result... Alhamdulillah... And that gives me a boost.. Besides great teaching from my CF consultant this morning...

During teaching, I did more respiratory examination.... He said mine is quite good... lega.... sebab last week mcm stressed out gle pasal examination...

K ah.... got to go.. Tgh revise utk exam... making some notes for pneumonia....

No comments: