Wednesday 4 February 2009

Yesterday.. All my troubles seem to far away !!

I dont want tomorrow to come !!!

7 hours of lectures.. 9-5, one hour lunch break (1-2) and H&N results.. At the moment, I feel sooo sick !! The only time yang leh check result is during the lunch break and I'm sure half of medics akan serbu comp room utk check result.. Huhu.. It's on facebook.. Sume tgh kerisauan ~

Sume org mcm excited nak tunggu esok.. But not me !!! Forecast ckp malam ni and esok snow tebal.. haha.. Again, i'm gonna miss it.. I missed the snow on Tuesday because ade SSC... Was being a good girl... And tomorrow ade lecture the whole day, tak leh main snow jugak.. Takpe, kalo ade rezeki, ade la (Sedapkan hati).... hehe...


Ya Allah, berilah kejayaan cemerlang kepada kami Medics 2nd year.. Ameen ~ *Pray for us people.. It's our final anat result... *

Cuaks yang melampau....

1 comment:

aween lia-na said...

insyaAllah cemerlang nye nieyah ngan other 2nd yr medics

AMINNNNNNNNN =)