Saturday 21 February 2009

ER ~

It's ER final season... :(
And Dr. Carter is back !!! huh.. And he's sick.. huhu...
Last night I called KT after hours of working for this stupid exam.. We talked for like 20 mins.. She told me that she's planning to have a HSM marathon on Monday night !! Owh yes, she bought all 3 dvds of high school musical on the day HSM3 dvd was released... haha.. And then, we started talking about Grey's Anatomy... How Derek got punched... And Izzie is dying... And then I told her about Private Practice and how I think Pete is cute !! haha.... And then..

KT : Have u watched ER ?
Me : Which episode ?
KT : Last night's
Me : Not yet.. Planning to watch it tomorrow
KT : Haha.. Carter is back.. but in a weird way... very mysterious..
Me : What happened ?
KT : Watch it urself.. I'm not gonna tell u.. haha...
Me : Ok.. GTG now.. Found the video already... haha...
bla bla bla...

And then, I watched the video.... huhuh... Carter is having a kidney prob.. Because i saw the dialysis machine.. I don't think it's cancer.. Or, it might be... Huhuhuh....

And I texted KT... And then we talked for like another 30 mins... TEXT !!! LONG TEXTS.. haha...

KT is one of my best fren here.. We share the same interest.... From shopping to movies.. haha.. We have the same taste... haha... And we watched the same TV series.. That's the best thing.... We can spend hours talking about TV series as if they are real.. haha.. She's the one who will drive us around Cardiff.. or to the airport.. or to movies... hehe... I knew her because we were in the same Tutorial group last year.. And we shared the same personal tutor.. The last 4 people in the year (Me, Jen, Shob and KT) were the unlucky ones... But, we became really close... And usually got the same clinical placements...
And I told her last night, we have to start finding real cute doctors as ER will end soon and Tom is not in Holby anymore.. haha.. We have to stop dreaming about Carter or Kovac... Get real !!!

So peeps, my exam is on Monday and I am still writing here... I am under a lot of stress for this exam.. They gave us 3 case scenarios and asked us to interpret and analyse them for this exam.. I have no idea what i'm doing now.. There will be graphs and Maths ques for sure..But I don't know to what extend of the physiology that I'm supposed to know...

Pray for US ~

To angah : jangan sedih2 carter sakit.. Kata final season.. mesti la ada DRAMA.. btw, Dr. Doug Ross is coming back soon as well...

-niyah aka Mrs. Carter... haha -

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

excuse meeee???? i am mrs carter. i thought u r so madly deeply in love with luka berdarahhhh!!! get ur hands off my john carter will ya! :p