Tuesday 10 February 2009

25 random facts about me..

Banyak org tag pasal benda ni dekat Facebook.. Tapi prefer untuk tulis kat blog.. hehe... So, here they are !! In no particular order..

1. I only eat strawberry jam.. Yang buah lain tak suka...
2. I want a pink or purple Stethoscope, but sume org ckp Med student tak sesuai.. So, might have to get a Red one.. (Burgundy)
3. I'm not really a big fan of pink.. Actually suka purple.. Tapi susah nak dpt brg purple.. Salu end up beli barang colour pink.. haha..
4. Everyweek, ade 7 benda that I watch ; One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, ER, Holby City.. I think there are more.. Tp, tak ingat..
5. I love cooking and baking.. Kat rumah mcm kurang kot.. Tapi kalo kat UK ni rajin la...
6. Lately, I like reading novels..
7. I usually have choc in my handbag.. or at least a brunch bar...
8. I enjoy shopping.. haha..
9. I like living in Cardiff and I'm actually in love with this place...
10. I miss my friends esp yg from MRSM Lgkw and KMB...
11. Kalo crips I like cheese and onion...
12. Might end up being a GP or O&G..
13. I'm enjoying my 2nd year eventho sgt2 bz and stress..
14. Susah nak cari kasut... And at the moment tgh merana coz I need a new pair of black flat shoe... Hadoi... I love shoesss but they don't like me I think....
15. I have lotss of bags tho... Haha.. Baru perasan tadi pagi time nak siapkan bag utk g hosp..
16. I love colourful tops and tudungs... I like to shop for tudungsssss.... Em.. And byk org tegur that tudung2ku cantik and colourful.. Yelah, mat salleh mana pakai bnda2 yg colourful sgt kan..
17. I love toast with peanut butter and choc spread.. Campur dua2 skali.. SEDAP !!
18. I'm addicted to coffee now..
19. Ok.. the 19th fact ni hanya terjadi dekat UK sahaja.. I love cleaning and washing.. Haha.. Suka cuci dapur and basuh baju.. Kalo bleh, bakul laundry kena kosong sentiasa.. heh..
20. I don't like movies or novels yang memerlukan banyak imagination.. hehe.. I like something yang light.... (Because baca novels or tgk movie utk relax and release stress kan)
21. I tend to overthink most of the time..
22. Yes.. I'm quite emotional sometimes.. hehe..
23. I like to dress up and suka kumpul blink2 (jewelleries)...But sometimes I can be a VERY simple person...
24. I'm a prefectionist when it comes to work and susah nak mengalah.. hehe.. Even my lab partner kdg2 pening..
25. And I LOVE my family sooo much and missing them like crazy !!!!! Can't wait for 15th June... ~

I think there are more interesting stuffs about me but can't think about them at the moment...

Adios...

-niyah-

No comments: