Monday 17 October 2011

Writing up..

Final phase...

Alhamdulillah, manage to get 25 people to try out my module.. So, it's writing up the report now..

Only 3500.. but still, nak botak kepala dah ni.. But then, kalau type blog ke ape ke, 3500 tu kejap je kot boleh.. Nak type project, terkial2.. But then, usually the hardest part is starting it.. Once u have started, it's way better than u expected.. haha...

Will have to try and finish my 1st draft by Wednesday.. and then prepare a 10 minutes presentation using powerpoint.. Did I say earlier that insyaAllah I will be taking part in the Child Health SCP prize competition. My tutor yang mcm beriya2 suro.. kalau ikut diri sendiri tak nak.. But then, dia ckp nothing to lose.. :(

So, now will have to prepare my slides (basically the report) for 10 mins presentation.. and then prepare myself to answer questions (5 minutes Q&A session).. Kalau menang, iA dpt 100 pounds.. muahaha.. but then, kalau kalah pun, at least dpt presentation skills..

Will be meeting my tutor on Thursday to go through the slides.. To practise it and stuff..

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.. :) Presentation will be on Wednesday 26th Oct.. And then, have to submit the final write up on 28 Oct before 4pm..

A friend of mine said to me "You seem to have everything sorted now"

At the moment, my answer is Alhamdulillah.. Since I'm not applying for jobs in the UK, I have less thing to worry about.. Elective is sorted (just need to buy the flight tickets)... And project insyaAllah sorted as well.. so, the only thing that I need to focus on now is to PASS FINALS !!

InsyaAllah will be able to focus on revision after this.. Ameen...

Need to get back to the write up.. Ta ~


No comments: