Saturday 30 April 2011

Royal Wedding :)

So, what did u do on the 29 April 2011 ???

It was a beautiful wedding.. Made me believe in fairy tale for a split second.. But then, it's reality...

We had a small BBQ... Just me and Jen.. Was too tired to plan anything big... I marinated my own chicken while Jen got some marinated ones from ASDA for herself...


Jen's chicken

Mine.. As usual - honey, BBQ seasoning, BBQ sauce, tumeric


Smokey :)


Almost burnt

Courgette as our 1 out of 5 a day..

We had quite a lot of fun that day... Screaming while watching the wedding.. and tears... I wished I was in london.. but we couldn't make it because byk sgt revision and notes nak kena buat... exams in less than 3 weeks...

But now, back to audit project.. revision and notes... pening smpai nak botak kepala...

p/s : Hope I'll find my own prince one day.. cewah gatal...

No comments: