Tuesday 26 April 2011

Just another entry...

Revising ENT.. got bored while doing some notes on sinusitis... So, decided to jot something down..

CAN I JUST CRY ? and hope that all my problems will go away ?

I'm so tired.... With exams in 3 weeks time, I'm anxious as well...

Last night went to bed really late because had to revise... and this morning woke up at 5.30 am because we were planning to leave Cardiff for Swansea at 6.45am...

And then, as soon as I got back here... Had about 45minutes break.. and got the taxi to Neath Port Talbot Hospital.. so, have been in all day today.. on neuro rehab ward..

Letih gle... and dengan revision yang mcm tak abis2... haish.. will i make it through ??

And paling stress sbb bertelagah dgn partner placement.. because clash of ideas.. konon... sebab dia malas nak masuk placement and nak ponteng... and trying to make me ponteng as well.. mmg nak cekik2 je rasa...

GERAM !!! and pening !!! and tak cukup tdo !!

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

take a chillax pill. or bake! hehe