Sunday 10 April 2011

Ramblingsssss

Yelllooo..

I just feel like writing.. no specific topic.. just want to talk random stuffs...

I am back in Cardiff for the weekend.. but then it made me realise that I actually hate this house... Swansea seems better than Cardiff this weekend.. :(

I bet nobody will read this.. So, I don't mind talking about this in my blog...

I came back on Friday.. and the house looks like post-storm or post-tornado condition... mmg nak menjerit.. it's hot outside and masuk2 rumah je mcm tongkang pecah... stuffs everywhere on the floor... i don't mind people living in a mess.. but just leave it in your room.. not in communal area... dishes were not done.. kitchen mmg kotor.. and to make things worst, bin was not emptied.. after the whole week.. melimpah dah tong sampah tu... and the bins tak di kuarkan on tuesdays... so, tak dikutip la sampahnye..

So, being me who couldn't stand the messiness... I decided to start clearing up a bit.. and then rasa lapar... ingat nak makan toast.. bukak2 fridge tgk2 ade org abiskan my butter... this girl didn't tell me that dia guna my food... but as usual i know she does anyway... last weekend i found out that butter tu makin sikit.. so, dgn baik hatinya, I asked her and she said mmg dia guna sbb i am not there anyway... and dia ckp dia akan belikan yg baru.. and smpai Friday dia tak beli2 lg.. I don't know why I got soooooo annoyed...

And yesterday, I cleaned the whole house.. for the million times !! by myself.. and hurt my back a bit..

And another girl asked me why am I cleaning.. I said I just want to because I hate seeing the house in a mess since I won't be coming back for the next 2 weeks.,. And she said, we''ll do it soon.. And dalam hati mmg rasa.. bilenye diaorg nak buat....

I know everybody is busy.. BUT HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE IN A MESSY PLACE ??? It's common sense kan.. kalo tong sampah penuh, kosongkan.. kalo barang tak nak, buang.. jgn tinggal atas lantai... mmg geram smpai nak nangis.. and I wanted to do laundry... and another issue plak timbul2.. last2 buat laundry gantung dlm bilik...

Maybe I can't take this anymore... but to be fair... no matter how busy you are, benda2 lain kena buat jugak... Sume org ade audit project nak kena siapkan.. sume org ade revision... sume org ade placement.. so, tak de isu timbul sape lg busy... and to be fair, ble dah kerja nanti, takan nak biarkan rumah bersepah tak bercuci.. anak2 tak makan... smpah tak buang ?? KAN ???

Ok2.. I think I should stop there... But I'm seriously tired.... Not much work done on the weekend.. selain buat write up audit sket.... and study obs and gynae sket... and will be going back to Swansea later this evening...

1 comment:

mama said...

Wish i was there you help you clean