Sunday 20 February 2011

Home Sweetest Home

I can find more than 1 reason on why I love this country and how I wish I can stay and work here after I finish med school.. In fact I can list down hundred of reasons....

But, I can only tell you one BIG reason on why I want to go home.... and this one reason is big enough.... It's the FAMILY !!!

Seeing all those photos... and listening to all the stories... made me jealous... insyaAllah another year and a half to go.. AMEEN..

p/s : tak sedap hati la baca news pasal doktor2 dr luar negara yang kononnye tak tau ape2... lg rasa nak keje kat uk... but, rasanya kalo sembang ngan kwn2 yg buat medic kat msia, mcm lebih kurang je blaja.. and we do lots of clinical practice kot.. in fact byk gle kot.. so, i don't know why they said doktor2 ni tak reti buat general examination... hurm...

p/s : Gmbr2 tu menampakkan org kurus sbb dah kena stretch.. haha..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

weh aku mmg kurus la...hahaha

husna said...

awan kurus..hehe

Unknown said...

i spy..mama's longchamp..haha