Sunday 27 February 2011

Back to basics...

What did we do like 15 years ago when we did not really have internet at home ???

Well.... That's me for the next 2 weeks... :(

I will be going to Prince Charles Hospital, Merthy Tydfill for a week for my ENT placement... It is not that far.. maybe about 40mins drive... but, since I don't have a partner, I asked for an accomodation there... Sebab tak mampu nak naik train hari2 for about an hour and then bus pulak utk g placement... Eventho ada bus yg uni sediakan utk 3rd years, tp, on Wednesday tak de bus sbb 3rd year tak de placement on Wednesday... So, I think moving into the accomodation is my safest option...

Unfortunately, kat sana tak de tenet... I mean dlm bilik la.. So, say goodbye to blogging, and watching my favourite TV series... :(((((

Seminggu seh... Esok awal2 pg kena bgn amik bus kul 7.15 from UHW pegi Merthyr.. and come back on Friday la after placement.. I supposed, leh la rajin sket wat keje since tak de distraction.. haha.. byk la !!!

Then, after that... Buat haematology plak kat Nevill Hall.. and this hosp, tak de 3rd years yg pegi.. so, tak de la transport... and mmg diaorg offer accomodation.. so, will be going there pulak the week after next... and another week without internet... :((((

Haish.. inilah nasib badan..

So, jgn rindu2.... hehehe...

bye.. xxx

No comments: