Saturday 12 February 2011

Daiquiris

We went out for a meal last night... 11 of us... Because most of us will be away for the next block... Except for me... And Lizzie won't be here for her birthday in a week time.. So, we decided to go out for a meal to celebrate her birthday...

And we chose.... DAIQUIRI'S

I did not check whether it's Halal or not... Because I was too occupied with something else.. So, decided to go for a safe option... Vege or seafood.. So, when I was ordering my salmon steak, the lady said... "Sorry we don't have salmon today".. Damn it... and then she said... "You do know we serve halal meat right ? "... I was like !!!! REALLY ???

Then, had to retune my taste buds and my mind.. had to go through the menu again and chose something with chicken in it...

I loved the place.. the food is cheap and in big portions.... Like the paella is enough to feed 2-3... My meal only cost me less than GBP6... So, I treated myself with big massive dessert...

Not only that, it is such a nice place runs by a family.. Husband and wife la.. WILL definitely go there again !!!!

1 comment:

mama said...

Boleh la bawa kami nanti