Friday 4 December 2009

What's new ??

Nothing...

Just wanna write something... nak update la konon... Sorry to people at home esp abah and mama for not calling them.. seriously i couldnt find the time to call them.. sebab kuar rumah awal pagi, tak sempat nak gayut... balik rumah dah kul 6ptg which means org kat msia dah tido... and bila mlm, tdo kul 10/11 mlm.. org kat msia baru nak bgn... haish...

Since i'm doing surgery now, so agak penat la since kena travel ari2... Placement tak de la teruk sgt.... which is a lie kdg2... But after all, there's always something that makes me smile by the end of the day.... plus, placement makes me lose weight.. haha...

Like example.. We knew since last week who our new f1 is... And was not looking forward for that.. sebab mcm2 cerita la dgr pasal minah ni... Tp, tak tau sape f2 yang baru until I met him on the ward on Thursday. He seems a bit quiet tho... Tp, mcm baik gle kot !! Dia pun mcm agak confuse sebab baru start his work at Urology... So, on Thursday, I took a patient's history, and after that, this f2 asked me ok ke tak.. Muka malu2 ckp ok je.. Then dia tanya nak amik darah tak ?? I said yes la.. but he said, "no pressure!!"... I was shaking kot time tu... argh !! Eventho dah penah buat a few time in Merthyr, but the last time I attemped, I failed.. But that was like 4 weeks ago kot.. And this time, he talked me thru it.. As some people dont know, when I start to panic, my face will go hot and red.. and start shivering... Nasib baik la patient tu baik and the f2 was there to support me... Yeay !!! Did it... He said it was a 'perfect' one.. The patient said he didnt feel anything... he said phleb yang amik darah the day before was worse... haha... So, I couldnt stop smiling... This f2 keeps on saying that I did a good job... better than he was when he was a 3rd year.. heeee.. Mmg senyum lebar la sehari..

And today... I presented another history... He said it was really good esp my diff diagnosis and my description on the pain.. walaaaaa ~ Another smile.. Dia tanya ade ape2 ke nak dia ajar.. i requested for some examinations la.. malangnye, he wont be in next week... he'll be doing nights... Which means we'll be stuck with this F1... waaaaa... But, on the bright side, I will be on call on the 10th.. which means, i know which f2 i'll be working with time on call... ngeh2....

We survived the 1st 2 weeks of surgery placement.. Em... Some people might say it's nothing.. but not in Bridgend when u have to get sign off for every single thing... and byk gle benda yang nak kena buat... and being a keen girl... sah2 la dpt signature utk sume kan... hehehehe...
Our surgery rotation form

Such a keen bean... Pegi sume benda... :)


Annoying.. When u have to get somebody to sign ur form every half an hour.. :P

But, fair enuf.. i like being keen... dah la dpt partner yg malas nak dtg or suka ponteng... So, i am always on my own.. So, mcm agak rapat ngan team and they are now willing to teach me and give me more responsibilites... which makes me happy la of course... as example.. time ward round, they ask me about patients sebab diaorg pun lupa which patient is which etc... And I have to show them places around the hosp when we do the outliers... cool eh ?? hehe... So, i got to do more stuff like venflons and bloods.... so far i have done 2 venflons and 4 bloods... and cant wait for ABG now... Haish...

Asyik merepek pasal placement je... Em.. ye la nak cte kat sape lagi... Cant wait for christmas break.. i have got my euros for dublin.. heeee.... :)

Ok... need to get back to 'work'.. ie greys anatomy and private practice.. at least i'm learning something on friday evening... heeee....

No comments: