Monday 7 December 2009

High...


Salam wbt....

I know I shouldnt be saying this in the Blog.. Tp, nak jugak !! Cause I'm soooooo HAPPY !!!

I was on my own as usual la this morning.. Went to the ward... And Alison tagged along because her ward round abis awal... So, smpai ward kul 8.30 pg for ward round.. Surgical ward round mmg stat awal.. Usually bila smpai ward, diaorg dah halfway tru... Elok2 smpai ward, jumpa my registrar... The F1 and F2 are not in.. Dont know why.. I told him that the F2 on nights.. Dont know about the F1... (I know the team more than he does kah ? )...All of sudden he said..

R : Have u done bloods before ??
H : (Muka confuse).. Yes... but under supervision...
R : Ok.. U have to do one now...But i cant supervise u..
H : Huh ?
R : I have theatre at 9.. So, I have to finish ward round before that.. And this blood needs to be done now.. Urgent...
H : Ok.. I'll try...

Alison was unsure... She never done it before while I have done it a few times.. but obviously with the help from other doctors.... My reg passed me the form, and showed me the patient and left....

I was Sooooo PANIC !! So, pegila amik brg2... Lepas tu, went to see the patient.. And guess what ??? I GOT IT !!! yeay !! Was really2 happy.... Sebab buat sendiri.. Ingatkan nak teketar2... but Alison said I looked very confident... Muahahahha... and yes.. I'm soo happy.. And then he asked me to send the sample to Pathology.. Balik from Pathology, ikut la dia for ward round... Since the junior doctors are not in, saya la terpaksa buat forms and paperwork... Forms for bloods and ultrasound je pun... And the ward sister ingat I am the junior doctor so, she kept asking me question... What ??

Lepas tu, malas nak g OT... Amik history, then lepak kat Common Room.. Didnt learn much today.. Even the reg mcm ckp sorry sbb tak sempat nak ajar ape2.. I said to him, "It's fine.. at least now I know where the forms are, how to do bloods and where pathology is... "

Yeay !!! Sume org tak puas hati sbb diaorg jrg dpt buat bloods or venflons... I have done quite a lot considering that I'm a 3rd year.... Owh well... Untung pegi placement ngan partner yg pemalas sket.. Dpt bolot sume sorang2... heeeee...

p/s : We 3rd years are under a lot of pressure after seeing the topics for this January's Data Interpretation and Analysis exam.... FREAKING OUT !!

No comments: