Tuesday 29 September 2009

Oh my...

Under a lot of pressure at the moment...

One of my housemates is down with flu.. hopefully its not swine flu tho.. And I'm suffering with some symptoms at the moment as well.. but not as severe.. headache and running nose...

And still stressing about my 2nd comm skills this morning... Watching urself on video is just sickening....

And thinking about my GP placement next week makes me sicker... Basically, me and jess will have to go to Penarth for 2 weeks.. We both dont have a car.. Basically train or bus are our only options.. the journey will take about an hour including the journey from my house to central station (by bus) .. not only that, the train station (dingle road) is not even that close to the GP.. about 15 mins walk...

We can take the bus instead.. but it will be longer... 1 hour ++... oh my.. u might be saying, dont think about it yet... but i have to.. need to decide and discuss with jess (my partner) about it... And the worst part is, the journey will cost us about 7.50 pounds each/day... So, do the maths people.. 60 pounds for 2 weeks... Basically duit bulan 10 ni kuar macam air... Bulan 10 la kena bayar duit tv licence, bulan 10 la jugak spark naikkan bil electricity and gas by 15 pounds for each person, bulan 10 la jugak kena bayar annual fee utk bma... and naik from 30 to 39... bulan 10 la jugak byk benda nak kena buat....

oh well.... wish life is as simple as ABC...

2 and half weeks before meeting my loved onesssss.... need a big hug !!

No comments: