Thursday 3 September 2009

MH 004.. 31st Aug 2009.. 10.05 am

One of the reasons why I didnt want to leave Msia...


Arrived at Cardiff on the same day at 9.30 pm.. Thanx to Jen and Lauren for picking me up at the train station.. Thanx to pak cik atas train who helped me with my heavy luggage...

And.. no thanx to the kids who couldnt stop shouting on the train... I couldnt sleep at ALL !!! hish... Note to Adlina and Ariff - Please dont shout or cry when u r in the plane or train.. Kesian kat org lain... hehehe...

Oh yes.. Angah.. remember i asked u where did u get the MAS pen ?? Haha... I got one as well... pramugari tu tbe2 je gave me the pen when she gave me the landing card... muahaha.. more clicky pens !!!!

Here are the pics !!

Comot.. but that's not the point.. can u spot the ferero rocherssss ??

Magnum.. Hope that the rest of Zainol's will get their share next month... heh

I'm missing home !!!

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

fat fat fat. semoga kami pun dpt nanti. ameeennn!!!! hahaha..