Sunday 27 September 2009

My weekend ! Scented candles...

Had a great weekend !! Eventho I was actually planning to have a makan2 for raya at my own place, I cancelled the plan.. sorry guys... It's because everybody was tooo tired after the 1st week of placement.. I was not feeling well myself eventho I didnt actually have a real placement.. not until 5th of october.. but still.. i have a long list of tasks that need to be done...

Spent most of the time in my room... Watched strictly on friday and saturday.... And we rushed for sushi after strictly.. We here means me, jen and lauren.. Jen was craving for sushi soo badly and wanted to go out to celebrate her 1st week of placement..

We went to the gym on saturday !! And guess what... the fee for the gym has increased from 1.20 per entry to 2.00..... Phew.... That's a lot !! And we booked a court for badminton.. So, this morning main badminton for an hour...

Oh yes... lately i'm into scented candles... Dont know why.. i think the smell makes me happy and fresh... errrrr.... dont blame me.. as long as i dont set the house on fire, than that's fine...

Ok.. need to get back to work.. Still preparing for my comm skills 2 next tuesday...

-Rindu rumah, rindu abah n mama, rindu adlina n ariff-

1 comment:

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

Looks like a great place and a lot of fun. I love a good scented candle and have been burning my pumpkin cheesecake ones all day and night. Best of Future with your studies.