Wednesday 6 May 2009

Updates ?

This week, I'm on ward C7... It's the stroke + Care of the elderly ward...

Lots of interesting cases but not so much of history taking... Coz.. either patients tu tak leh ckp or they are toooo old and sng confused... But, the HOs are really2 nice and helpful.... So, agak best....

And... I'm very proud to say that I stayed there till 3.30 pm today... It's Wednesday evening and salunye org balik awal coz sepatutnye jugak ade sports... So, dpt layanan 'istimewa'... muahaha...

Ok.. Sgt2 ngantuk and serabut... Need to do some revision but can't be bothered... Katie sent my stuffs from London today.. Have been busy trying to sort out where to put brg2 tersebut... Sgt2 byk... And, sewaktu cuba menyusun kotak2 kasut and files, almost 60% of the files and books fell on me mcm hujan turun... SAKIT GILA ok !!!!! Haish... Byk nye brg !!! Need to sort things out this weekend...

So, number 1 - Buy a new shoe rack or tmpt letak kasut seumpama... (Just realised that dah byk kasut)
Num 2 - Kemas rak buku.. buang ketas2 yang tak guna....

I don't like my bed coz tak leh letak brg bawah katil.... therefore, less storage in the room....

k ah... nak TDO !!!

2 comments:

Hafizah said...

so u don't want anymore files? i have another 6. if x mau nak bagi org lain ah.

Dr. Husniyah said...

Hurm... I'm sure that I will need more files in the future... kalo ade files in good condition, bg je la.. Nanti pndai2 la pk nak letak mane... Buat ape nak baziaq kan ?? haha.. dah2 pi study.. gd luck !!