Tuesday 12 May 2009

Berdebar...

Lagi 10 hari result keluar...

People, doakan ktorg eh... All of sudden, rasa cuak yang melampau2... Coz, ade one weird kabar angin that we heard from somebody... And that kabar angin is freaking us out...

Don't have to mention here about the 'kabar angin'... But.. sape2 yang dah dgr news tu, bersabar je la eh... insyaAllah we'll be fine.. Ameen....

And yes... time result kuar, I'll be in Swansea with Mia and Kira... A very close fren of mine has offered herself to check my result for me since dia tau my exam num and everything.. But I said NO !!!! And then dia kata, I'll text u if u passed... what if u didn't text me ?? Same je... So... Please don't check my result for me OK ? Eventho I know half of the year will know my result before I do... hahaha....

Well.... Overall, placement sgt2 best... And my housemate sorang ni dpt the same wards as I did before.. So, kami bertukar2 cerita tentang ward itu... And this week is my SSC week... Berehat sebelum ke Swansea...

The weather sgt2 best lately... Cerah n panas... Hopefully, it will stay till next week coz nak pegi beach nanti kat swansea !!!!!

Ok.. got to go now.. Solat Asar.... Please pray for us okay ??? Lagi 10 hari then we'll know everything...

Salam wbt

No comments: