Sunday 24 May 2009

Breaking NEWS ~

I know this news dah basi... But I would like to congratulate everybody since dah lulus 2nd year... Yeay !!!!

So, here's the story on how i got the news....

I was on my last day of nursing placement in Swansea... Nervous the whole day.. Even the nurses tau that i'll be getting my result on that day... They were really2 nice and supportive...

And then, ble kul 12 je, I was supposed to serve lunch kat patients.. Tbe, rasa hp vibrate... hee... kalo yg baca ni mesti kata "Mana leh bawak hp time placement, or tak leh guna hp dlm ward" haha.. Tp, aritu rasa nak bawak gak... then, check2 msg... Katie text... "U PASSED !!! U PASSED !!! XXXXX" I was jumping all around and then, Lia and Elin suro g library check result.. I said, I've passed... And they hugged me.... waaaa... sweet gle diaorg....

So, that's my story.. Nak dpt result time hari placement sgt2 stress... Megan was in sugery time result kuar... Diaorg sume mcm stress.. Hadoi Med school ni.. lain kali kuarkan result time lain leh tak...

But overall, Alhamdulillah... Thanx to sume yg doakan.. esp mama n abah.. Congratulations and thanx to all my IRPmates... Mia, Wina, Zira, Kira, Kabi, Hafiz n Syafeeq.... And tak lupa, congrates to all 3rd years yg dpt result on the same day... Congrates Kak Sebah, Aiman, Kak Rus, Kak Odah, Ili, Kak Aween, Fara, Manja and Nana....

No comments: