Monday 9 March 2009

Last Lecture ~

Salam wbt...

Well, I'm not here to talk about lectures... but something that made my day....

But... It's the fact that this Thursday is gonna be our last lecture in BIOSI and next Monday is gonna be our last lecture in 2nd year... Then, Easter break, pastu EXAM !!! hehe... Cepat gle masa berlalu... hehe...

So, yeah... This morning, we had two DGR lectures by Prof Wilson.. Then, he talked something about this particular video on youtube... The title is LAST LECTURE.... So... td tgh2 bosan, bukak la video tu.. it's quite long... 1 jam lebih.. but it's worth it.. Very2 inspiritional... Sgt2 bgs utk motivation.. I'm not here to ask everybody to watch it, but i'm just sharing my view... It's quite a good video di kala tgh2 stress or down..

Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo


And today I had my comm skills... Sgt2 best.... Hehe....

Ok.. gtg now..

Till then...

-niyah-

No comments: