Monday 2 March 2009

Cornflakes Madu... :)

Hey hey hey...

Laine called me last week and mintak tlg for Global Village organised by Student Union... Malaysian Soc (MSSCF) kena prepare stall for that event and ade performances jugak... Since Global Village was on Sunday, a day after FOD, she asked me to help them... We discussed about the food yang MSSCF nak serve... We decided on Spring rolls or popiah and cornflakes madu.. since nak mknan yang de kemalaysian and senang nak buat....

But... I'm tooo lazy to go to the SU for that event.. So, I offered my help to make the cornflakes madu.. That's the least that I can do... Mmg sgt2 penat but sekali sekala nak berbakti utk MSSCF, ape salahnye.... I made about 250 cornflakes madu and Jen mkn yang hangit or yg tak jadi.. hehe....

Sethn tak nak mkn cornflakes lepas ni sbb dah penat tgk cornflakes... hehe....

p/s... Suka bau time buat kuih tu.. Bau kat kitchen mcm bau kat rumah time nak raya.. Rindu !!!!




Tada ~

No comments: