Friday 20 March 2009

Home Alone ~ Again !!!

Well... this time around, tak de la home alone sgt... Jen will still be here for the next 7 days, then she'll be flying back to Belfast... But, last night she had a concert... So, she came back late.... Btw, she's in the Uni nye choir... Hurm... See... told u... Both my housemates ade bakat dlm seni... Except me... Jen leh nyanyi, know how to read music notes and leh main piano/keyboard... Megan lak leh main harp and other musical instruments.. Siap main kat wedding org lg ok !!! Me ?? Just makan kot.. But they said I'm better when it comes to houseworks... U r right !! They just want me to do all the cleaning... Even diaorg tak suro pun, I'll still do it... hehe...

So... yeah... Easter break dah start for Medic 2nd years.. But I still need to go to BIOSI to submit my FCS essay on Monday... Essay and Diary for FCS dah siap.. Reflection belum.. Japg siapkan.. 500 words of reflection.. hehe... Then esok, insyaAllah nak g rumah Lizzie and Katie.. suro diaorg check...

Yesterday we had our Short Written Comm exam... Our last component of Academic Skills Panel... Em.. Alhamdulillah.. dah selesai all 4 utk ASP... InsyaAllah pass ASP.. Unless kalo examiner tu mmg strict gle la... I just need 50%... Give me that 50% ok ?? hehe..Or maybe less... Depending on my Data Interpretation result yang akan kuar next Tuesday.. fiuh... Cepat gle masa berlalu... Dah abis sume bnda... Yang tinggal hanyalah exam !!

Yup... Another 4 weeks before the big exams... People asked me how many papers final exam nanti... I said 2.. And they said.. sikitnye... I said.. byk ok !! Coz 9 subjects... one paper ade 4 subjects and another paper 5 subjects... Huh... Try to masukkan sume dlm otak ni.... But.. I'll try my best.. insyaAllag bleh.. kalo seniors leh buat last year, so do us... kan ?? Tbe2 rasa nak nyanyi lagu We're all in this together... hehe...

Lagi 4 minggu lebih, abis la exam2 ku.... Then, placement, then balik msia... Rasa tak sabar sgt2... Semlm time pegi exam, matahari terik gle... Rasa mcm jln utk pegi summer exam mcm last year.. Serius.. SUMMER is here !! hehe.. Hurm... Tak payah pakai layers dah lepas ni... heh.... And then, pegi Heath for tutorial... Sebabkan terik sgt, pakai sunglasses ok !!! hehe.. Owh yes.. I didnt go to my group's tutorial... Went to Megan's sebab dia nak balik lepas her tutorial.. And dia mntk tlg utk loadkan brg2 masuk kete... So, pegi la tutorial ngan dia... And yes.. Ade 5 org je turned up utk tutorial tu... including me yang menumpang... hehe.. Nasib baik tutor tu buat jugak tutorial... But it was a good last tutorial.. Seriously... Bukan sbb tutor tu muda eh... Tp, sebab ada 5 org je.. So, mcm dpt full attention and baru faham pasal neoplasia yang selama ni tak penah faham.. And he gave us handouts sume.. so.. yeah.. It was cool ~

And then, we told the tutor yang org tak datang coz ade exam... bla bla bla.. And he said.. yeah.. I'll do the same thing... haha.. And he asked about our coming exams and offered his help.. And we said.. We need ur help in EVERYTHING !! Coz we have no idea about what we are doing now.. huh...

So.. back to the main story... Holiday pun start... Tinggal sorang2 kat rumah.. And hopefully, I will be able to do more work and revision !!! And yeah..I miss mama and abah.. Last year, they came at this time around of the year.. And rindu sgt2...

Hurm.. k la... Ptg nanti nak g jumpa my honey bunny fren.. MaHfUzAh.... Lama sgt2 tak jumpa fuzah.. Tak sabar !!! Congrates fuzah sbb dah abis placement.. I'm proud of u... hehe... ok ah..

Tata ~

No comments: