Tuesday 24 January 2012

It's so close but yet so far

Allah.. It's about 5 weeks to finals.. There are days when I just can't be bothered anymore and wishes that it's over.. and DONE ! but we all know that I am not ready.. and most probably will never ever be ready !

And I'm PMSing.. There are days when I just feel like crying my heart out.. And wishes that there's somebody here to give me a hug and tell me everything is going to be fine.. It's so tiring when u still have to go in everyday at 8am and still yet finishes late even though you have finals in about a month time.. The timetable is full with endless ward rounds, ward work and teaching ! Could hardly find anytime to breath.. and there were times when I was about to lose my patience and wanted to slap somebody.. Even the consultant who could not stop talking in teaching :(((

I know I am not working as hard as I should be.. But I don't know why I'm so tired all the time !!!!! Ya Allah, please help me.. Give me the strength..

p/s : Finished the 3 LEAs for surgery and hopefully will get signed off by Friday.. and next week will be starting Medicine !

No comments: