Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

We went out for lunch on NYE.. And Nana and I spent the evening at home watching Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail.. Classic :)

It's 2012, and insyaAllah it will be a big year for me.. In 2 months time I will be sitting for one of the biggest exam in my life.. and InsyaAllah I will become a doctor by July..

Please please please pray for me ! And I hope that I will become a better person.. Hoping that 2012 will be better than 2011 in all aspects.. Ameen..

Don't ask me what my resolutions are ? Because I'm afraid to tell anybody.. As long as I keep on improving everyday, I am grateful enough.. I am surrounded by a loving family and friends.. I am blessed with good health.. So, just be grateful everyday.. This is a reminder for myself and others as well.. :)


Me and Nana
Ally, Ainol and Nana
Don't we just love Ally's camera ? 
p/s : I am currently packing for Carmarthen ! SRP for 8 weeks...

No comments: