Monday 30 January 2012

5 weeks today

From front to back - LB, Husniyah, Conor, Jess (the dream team :p)

Started Cardiology today.. And this pic was taken while waiting for our Medical teaching.. How interesting that 4 of us have different colour steths :) 

Thanks to my placement friends for just going along with my hyperness and craziness !! I do go mad quite a few times :)

Ya Allah, please grant me the strength.. and understanding.. I change my emotion every second.. At one point during ward round, I feel like crying and punching somebody.. Not long to go now !

p/s : Need to plan something exciting for my post exam week off ! Told mama that maybe we can meet halfway ? But I don't think that's going to happen ! and nobody is coming to visit me anyway ! Told along about it and she said adlina has school ! haish.. 


No comments: