Saturday 11 June 2011

Homesick..

Congratulations to my dearest Along and Abg Shah for the the new baby.. She's so cute and geram la tgk !!! Making me missing home more and more... I wish I'm a billionaire and can fly home only for the weekend... :(

So... Finally it's the weekend !!!!!!! PHEW... It's been a tiring week.. I can talk here for ages but I know there are some people who just hate it and then will say something on facebook.. Hey miss, if u don't like something, then don't read my blog la ok ???

This week has been manic.. We start at 8.15 everyday and usually finishes by 4.30-5.. Having to travel for half an hour every morning and evening, making it worse... I'm not the one driving obviously.. but having to find lifts and begging for people to take me with them is tiring enough.. lol... But, so far it's still alright..

I started DSM (Diagnostic synthesis medicine) with Haematology for 2 weeks.. Serious rasa nak terjun bangunan ble dpt timetable.. APAKAH ? I just did haem like 2 months ago and this is not what I'm expecting.. Everybody else got general med teams like respiratory, cardiology, endocrine, gastro and acute med.. Those are what I wantes because I seriously need to refresh my memory.. We did general med in 3rd year and I think it's a bit rusty now.. And then our timetable is organised like the previous haem placement duirng MOSS.. which means we had to go to the lab !! ARGH !!! It's just not fair because this placement is supposed to polish our history, exam, and diagnostic skills as the preparation for foundation year... It's a final year placement mind you... And we also have to do a long list of skills which obviously I don't know where I'm going to find patients to do it on.. lol... Basically, my partner and I are hating it big time... We have decided that maybe next week, we are going to try and make our consultant understand this and allow us to go and find something else in MDU or A&E.. haha...

As usual, Cardiff Med School made our life more eventful by sending an e-mail on Monday saying that results will be published on Wednesday instead of Tuesday 14 June.. so, a week earlier... And causing us to panic... Came Wednesday morning we had teaching at 8.15.. Did I tell u that there's no coverage/signal in royal glam,... which means that i can't text or check anything on my phone (eventho I can get the internet on my phone.. So, obviously la pikiran tak tenang dlm teaching that morning.. Abis teaching, I went to library to check the pass list.. So, having to go through 300+ numbers to fine your number is scary... But alhamdulillah found it.. And the transcript came the next day which I'm just grateful about.. Alhamdulillah.. bersyukur sgt2...

And Friday morning, when I woke up for Subuh I got mama's text and Abg Shah's whatsapp regarding the new baby... Sincerely, I seriously thought that I will lose the excitement after Adlina and Ariff.. but I don't know why I'm still excited and can't wait to see this little girl who will obviously steal abah's attention and climb up his knees... Can't wait to go shopping and get something for baby A to wear maybe during raya.. hehe...

Ok.. need to go now before I start crying again because I'm missing home.. ngeh..

No comments: