Sunday 5 June 2011

Home Alone..

The day is finally here...

After 3 years of living together, it's now come to an end.. Megan has moved out last Thursday.. But she will be back to do the final cleaning before end of this month..

While Jen will leave for Wrexham today.. She's all packed and will come back to move her boxes into storage in few weeks time...

And... I will be ALL BY MYSELF for the next 3 weeks.... Because my placement is in Royal Glamorgan, Llantrisant... And then, moi will move out as well into the new crib... but will be by herself as well till 27 JULY.. :(

I don't know how I'm feeling... Feels like crying but at the same time I feel empty inside... I don't know where this friendship will go.. I mean which direction... Katie will be in Bangor for a year to interclate, Jen is not getting a house and has asked for all her placements to be away (North Wales), Lizzie is staying at home (Porthcawl), Anna is staying at home (Monmouth), Nina at home as well (Bristol), Alice will be moving home (Bridgend)....

See... It's going to be a tough year... And I do admit that I HATE changes !!! I know it should be a good one... but I just don't like it... hurm... Keep on having sleepless nights..

At the same time, we are starting DSSM tomorrow.. Officially we have started 5th year last Thursday... The intro lectures were scary.. enough said.. It made me feel crap... There are so many things that need to be covered... and finals is in 9 months time... And they are piloting a gazzilion things for our year... Different portfolios and stuff... ARGH !!!

I'm still in my holiday mood and now will have to restart my brain.... :(

No comments: