Wednesday 20 October 2010

Love ~

Love is in the air..

Don't get me wrong.. not in love with a guy.... and not a girl either... I'm loving child health !!!!!!

Wipeeee..... Loving it every second... Alhamdulillah... 3 days into it and I can imagine myself doing this for the rest of my life... but to be fair I always enjoy my placement.... so, salu mcm bertukar2 specialty that I like.. But to be fair, I have always wanting to do paeds or obs and gynae... So, at the moment... extra stars to paeds... It might just be that child health in Rhyl is well organised and interesting...

We signed up for the gym here... I mean in Rhyl.. 35 pounds weh utk a month.. but insyaAllah will be worth it if we go to the classes as well.. So, will try and do as much... Went to the gym for about an hour-ish today... The only problem is that, it is quite far.. So, need to go with somebody yg ade kete... Krenye kalo org lain dah pegi dulu, telepas la peluang.. Like example, I finish late... tak leh la g classes sbb tak de org nak tumpangkan...

hurm... It's fine.. i'll try my best i supposed...

Ok.. tilll then... gtg... i'm in the process of making some notes on immunisation.. and the consultant ckp buat jadual immunisation tu and tampal kat kitchen and toilet... haha...

About 2 months to go before I go home !!! I mean Malaysia.. not Cardiff home..

1 comment:

Mama said...

Good to know that you are enjoying the placements. Take care