Sunday 10 October 2010

Just another entry ~

Salam wbt...

Alhamdulillah.. done with my psych block.. It was interesting.. lots of challenges.. ups and downs.. but I did it...

And we went to cinema on Friday... to fulfill a request from a special friend who had a bad week.. We watched LIFE AS WE KNOW IT... it was funny !!! :)

And then yesterday.... I did something that I should have done ages ago.. Deleted some people on my facebook friend's list.... OMG !! I feel so bad for doing that... feels like a B***H.... But, i think it's for the best... because these people just added me because we go to the same uni... or we have been in the same school but didn't even talk to each other... and what they do is.. THEY JUDGE... how annoying is that.. like you go to the event, and people started talking about u and facebook.. HELLO.. you are a stranger.. being a friend on fb doesnt make u a friend who can judge other people and just randomly throw comments in public... that hurts man... So, i cut down the number of people on my fb... well, lets just say, I don't need strangers on my fren's list...

And last night, we had pizza night at ours.. Played wii.... and board games (rummikub and cluedo)... and people watched X-Factor which is not my cup of tea... So, was not impressed about that.. hehe...

Will be starting lecture week again next week.. 2 days of psych and 3 days of paeds.. and next Sunday, off me go to Rhyl (North Wales) for my placement... Can't wait !!!!!!!

And, did I say that strictly has started !!! COOLIESS...

Ok.. gtg now.. kind of have to cook dinner but have no idea what to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

strictly dah start? bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaa