Monday 4 October 2010

Almost ~

I have been typing all day long... not really.. but kind of.. have been trying to finish off my psychiatric long case as I will have to present it to my consultant tomorrow... and typing the outpatient consultation as well.. so, 2 cases... It's not that bad.. but i think blogging is wayyyyyy better...

Without realising, time has gone by quickly... I am now in my final week of Psych.. By tomorrow I should get all my forms signed cause it will be my last day seeing my consultant... Wednesday off.. Thurdsay to St. David's hospital for Child Psych and Friday off.. Might arrange some neuropsych stuff for Wednesday....

So, 1 block down, 4 to go... That's quick !!! Don't know what to say.. Lots of things happened and I would rather keep it to myself... Thousands of e-mails... Lots of arguments.. and frustrations... Well, that's the price you have to pay when having placement in Cardiff and Vale... And lots of travelling and money spent as well... And last week when I went to Barry, it was the worst journey ever.. the bus journey was more than an hour.. it was raining cats and dogs.. felt really sick in the bus.. but just gonna stay positive and hope everything pays of in the end....

ok.. gtg... need to read up some stuffs... it's 10.35 pm and i'm sleepy !! help me !! I should stop sleeping like a baby... 8 hours per day ??? huh... I dont need 8 hours but keep on having more than that.. :))

No comments: