Friday 23 April 2010

Dear John..


Yesterday... After the exam.. I didnt know what to do.. But staying in the house just drove me crazy because i keep on checking my answers in the exam...

So, I told my BFF that I needed some distractions... Because I need to stop thinking about the past... Cewah...

And there came my friends and took me out.. 1st place...Matalan.... Nobody bought anything.. Sebab tak de baju yg menarik.. Then, we went to get food from Morrisons and later went to Sanam's flat at Cardiff Bay.... And after that ODEON !!!

We watched Dear John !!! And knowing me who is super duper sensitive... I did cry in the cinema... It was quite sad la.. But apparently, the ending in the book is a bit different...

But, dah nangis mcm baby... balik rumah terus tido.... then, bgn pagi, sakit kepala and mata bengkak.... hahahahaha......

Ok.. need to get back to revision for OSCE !!

2 comments:

mama said...

Wah pi tengok wayang rupanya

kaksue said...

eheh.. i know! buku ini best.. ini buku yah bg kaksu ^_^