Thursday 25 March 2010

My April...

It's end of March.... And April is coming..

And exam month it is... Got my OSCE (Clinical skill exam la lebih kurang) rotation today... So, I got my timetable sorted...

7 April : Essay Under Exam Condition 9.00am
19 April : Paper C 9.00 am
22 April : Paper D 9.00am
28 April : OSCE, Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend.. 2.00 pm

Sgt2 happy dpt OSCE 1st day, sebab cepat sket merdeka... and I love that hospital toooooo... So, gembira la jugak... :)

Now, I'm on Cardiology.. Since dah buat revision Cardio untuk exam, this block seems easier than I expected... And we got a super duper nice team... And during today's teaching my consultant said, "You guys won't be a GP, by the end of this block, you'll guys will want to be a Cardiologist. "... Wicked !!!

Ok.. got to go... I'm revising Alimentary or Gastro ni... Wish me all the best....

Mama and abah, doakan eh...

Salam sayang...

3 comments:

Hafizah said...

habs osce boleh pi shopping lah weh. haha

mama said...

Mama dan Abah selalu doakan kejayaan Niyah.
Angah tu tak ada lain kerja,asyik shopping je

Dr. Husniyah said...

Besa la dia.. kaya.. so, ingat shopping je la...