Thursday 18 March 2010

Halal toothbrush


This is another funny story that I have been dying to tell... It happened a long2 time ago..

Lizzie came for some revision in January.. and she stayed till midnight and decided to stay... And she asked me if I have a spare toothbrush... And thanx to Abah yang bawak time dia dtg aritu, so ade la beberapa simpan buat spare...

H : Yes.. I do have spare toothbrush.. (Knowing me yang ckp byk.. So, bgtau la asal usul toothbrush tu).. My dad brought this last year with him.. And I bought some as well last summer...

L : Owh.. is it Halal toothbrush then ??

H : ?? What ??

L : Because its from Malaysia... Everything in Malaysia is Halal right ?? (Because i did say McD halal, KFC halal.. and sume la halal)..

H : Hahahaha... It's just a toothbrush.... Doesnt need to be halal....

Heee... Comel la kawan2 saya...

And cerita halal num 2

Jen was having CRAB for dinner....

J : Do u want some crab Husniyah?
L : Is it halal ???
H : Seafood is fine.. doesnt need to be halal... Only meat... Depends on how u slaughter it...

And Anna asked me the same thing yesterday.. About seafood halal ke tak...

Haish... Dah byk kwn2 saya belajar... And terlebih pandai plak....

No comments: