Saturday 13 December 2008

Strictly Come Dancing ~ My new addiction !

Hallo ~

I'm living with two SCD addicts in the house.. They got me into this addiction.. For people back home, SCD ni mcm Sehati Berdansa.. But yang lainnya they are not dancing with their spouse, tp dgn profesional dancers ~ And I got addicted to it a few weeks ago.. I'm a big fan of Tom Chambers while Megan and Jen sgt2 suka Austin (England Rugby player)... Austin left last week... huhu... So, the the girls were a bit upset.. Yeah, we want Tom and Austin to be in the final.. haha...

Back to the main story.. Today's show was a bit emotional.. haha.. Tom was at the bottom of the board.. (Sedih).. so, went upstairs and decided to do something nice.. Jd, tulis la blog.. Called Katie and told her that Tom is leaving the show.. (Katie is my friend~)

Me n Katie

And then, the big news is ~ Tom is in final !!! Haha.. It's all because they decided to have 3 couples in the final instead of 2.. yeah ~ Tom n Camilla cried ~ huhu..

But... Tak leh tgk final because time tu ade kat Spain... Man.. Gosh... But, Megan n Katie will try to record it for me... Yeah.. Kesimpulannya I'm addicted to SCD now.. But, that's the only thing that we watch together.. Spent hours talking about SCD... So, can't wait for the final... ~

Tom & Camilla

Ok.. Sehingga di lain kali ~

Tada ~

Hwyl

No comments: