Saturday 13 December 2008

Last Day of Term ~

Yeeehaaa ~

Still waiting for some pics from Sanam... but i still want to post this...

Yesterday was my last Welsh lesson.. Ade exam.. Written and oral... It was OK ~ The written exam tu mcm soalan bocor la.. Coz she told us to hafal our essay (coursework).. So, that was fine.. but during oral exam.. lawak gle... Cakap ikut suka hati.. Bersyukur dapat partner yg best... haha.. Plus Miss Sian was very nice.... She said she gave us 60++ haha.... Well, I'm soo gonna miss Welsh lessons.. Sgt2 best.. Had soo much fun laughing at each other cause sume tak reti nak pronounce welsh words...

N then after that.. Helped to distribute daging korban ~ haha.. Ade daging korban.. so COOL ~ haha....

Finally, went to Cambiran Point at 9 (Cambiran Point tu is a private Hall... )Spent the last day of the term with Sanam, Deluxsy, Katie, Anna, Jen, Ron and Rob..Had dinner, cake, played Wii and cards... Crazy ~ I want a Wii !!!!! Balik rumah kul 2.30 pagi.. Nasib baik la Cambrian Point tu 5 mins je from Mynachdy Road.. Thanx to Katie yang sanggup abiskan petrol and hantar Jen & I balik... hehe.... Last night was AMAZING ~ Had soo much fun..

And woke up early this morning sbb Megan nak drive balik Bristol kul 9 pg.. So, helped her to load her car ~ And then, said bye2... I'm soo gonna miss her ~ haha... Jen went back to bed after that but I decided to clean my room ~ Yeah.. My room was in a mess last few days sbb ade Welsh exam, and stats presentation.. So, my room now is nice and clean.. heeeee.....

What's next ?? Need to study anatomy cause ade exam on the 8th of Jan... What ??? yeah...

Tada ~

No comments: