Sunday 14 December 2008

My 2nd home ~

12 Mynachdy Road


Heyya ~

Well... Nothing much to say today.... Got back from the gym ~ haha... Demi menunaikan hasrat untuk menjadi "Mak Cik Cantik" ~ haha..

My 2nd year seems to be more challenging and exciting ~ First of all it's because of my house... heh... I guess that I'm very lucky... I have nice housemates plus a perfect house ~ What a package !! hehe.. Em.. last year I was having trouble time cari rumah for my 2nd year... But one day, during lunch time, Jen said that they are looking for another housemate... So, I told her that I'm still looking for a place to live in.. At that time, tak de la kenal Jen sgt... Kenal pun because we are in the same tutorial group and salu placement skali... So, time tu la baru kenal Jen and Megan.. Went to view the house with them after that.. Sekali pandang rumah tu, terus jatuh cinta ~ haha.. So, setuju la nak dok rumah tu...

But... to tell the truth, agak risau la nak dok rumah ni dgn diaorg.. because I dont really know Megan.. She's very quiet... But, tabahkan hati.. Cewah.. After 3 months of living together, I can consider myself as being the luckiest person ever ~ My housemates are soooo cool ~ They are very helpful and tak byk kerenah... We share lots of interest together.. Can even go shopping and watch movies with them... Megan has a car, so kadang2 ktorg g TESCO beli groceries together... Well, byk org ingat duduk dgn locals akan bawak byk prob... Mcm diaorg akan minum and mabuk, party and mcm2 lg.. But to tell the truth, it all depends on how we choose our friends and how we respect them... Until today, they have been very understanding... Megan and Jen mmg jenis yang tak kuar malam.. they don't drink in the house ~ And they know what I can and can't eat ~ Which is kind of cool ~ haha..

Sejak 2nd year ni jugakla I got to know more people in my course.. I think it's because I'm living with locals... So, dah tak segan la nak merapu ngan locals.. haha.... And because of all my local friends, my english is getting better.. Cewah ~ Communicate more in English and now I'm more confident to talk in English.. I'm trying to make more friends now because nanti ble dah stat placements, I might end up with somebody that I don't know ~ huhu... But tu cerita lambat lg la ~ Kesimpulannya... I like my new circle of friends... It's getting better everyday ~

My room

Friends ~
Me and Jen.. (takde gambar Megan)

So, that's the story about my new home ~ A good house + good company = HOME ~

Missing Megan n Jen already ~ huhu.. But the most important thing is.. I'm missing my real home ~

Hwyl ~

2 comments:

Hazwan said...

achik awan rindu kat achik jugak :D luv you sayang!

Anonymous said...

heyya yahubi kelubi honey...

im sooo happy 4 u!!!!i hope the days to come will be sooo sooo much better for a sweet girl like u..ameen