Monday 5 September 2011

What I did last summer ?

Not much.. but enough to say that I had a great time.. I'm thankful that I have such an amazing family.. I always spend my holidays with the family.. Simply because I usually spend about 10 months a year with friends.. So, SUMMER = FAMILY.. 
Here are just a bit of summary of what we did.. :)


Girls day out..
With Amira ! yeay

And the best birthday ever.. Thanks Along and Angah..

Day out with cousins

Nando's and bowling with the anak mamis




Ans as usual.. jahit labuci.. but tak amik sume gambar, so just a few.. 

Mama's
Angah's
 
My baju pahang

Angah's baju batik

Angah's baju pahang



































































My baju.. habiskan manik yang ada.. saki baki









Made kuih raya.. Semperit and badam



Ok.. dah malas nak tulis.. I LOVE MY FAMILY ! (mode homesick bermula)

No comments: