Monday 5 September 2011

BBQ at Nina's


 Since we won't be seeing each other after this anymore, Nina decided to host an indoor BBQ at her home.. in Bristol..

Enjoy the pics.. I had a great time and it was good for me to get out from this house and feel miserable about being back in the UK :)

In the kitchen.. Such a lovely home

Thanks to angah for the anak tudung..

Nyummy cake

Thinking about.. I wish I own this place.. lol
:)
Pavlova.. Homemade by nina's mum..
Dinner table..
Should be starting my project this week but my tutor e-mailed and said he won't be around this week due to family emergency.. So, will only be starting on Thursday/Friday..

p/s : I should actually be doing background reading.. hehe

2 comments:

Hafizah said...

bila hang beli tudung tu...x ingat la pulak. pkns gak ka?

Dr. Husniyah said...

Yg ni bali dekat UK waktu 2nd year/1st year kot.. tp, jarang pakai.. haha.. cantik ke ? thanks la sebab puji. :P